♥ Unaeve ♥ Olga's Reviews > Crown of Stars

Crown of Stars by Kate Elliott

I managed to read the first 150 pages and then finally gave up.
I don't like the writing style,the author jumps from one theme to another with no bridges between so i found my self reading back ,thinking i missed something .
All is somehow unconnected and unwell explained,
maybe it's just because English isn't my primary language but i had no problems with other books...
And there is way to much about religion,that dragged on the story and made me wish to jump over passages as i was bored and start loosing concentration.
There are so many other books on mu "to-read" shelve so i decided it's really not worth of my time to continue with it although i hate leaving a book unfinished,this will be one of those.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crown of Stars.

06/09/2011 page 150

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Sorry, you didn't like it. :( I'll have to think of a better series.

♥ Unaeve ♥ Olga Jenny wrote: "Sorry, you didn't like it. :( I'll have to think of a better series."

thx anyway, and i am still looking forward for more of your recommendations :)

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny K, I remembered the others I was going to suggest. First, The Wayfarer Redemption series. I only liked the first three though.

And, The Chronicles of Obernewtyn. You have to get past the first one because these are AWESOME!

♥ Unaeve ♥ Olga Last week i finished reading The Chronicles of Obernewtyn and i agree with you they are awesome,i liked them very much.
Was hoping to find something similar.
Will give a look to the Wayfarer Redemption series,as soon as i finish The name of he wind
The Name of the Wind (Kingkiller Chronicle, #1) by Patrick Rothfuss
which i started reading yesterday. Thx a lot for your recommendations!