Mindy's Reviews > Meant to Be

Meant to Be by Tiffany King

May 28, 11

bookshelves: 2011, angels, romance, paranormal-or-urban-fantasy
Read from May 23 to 26, 2011

It was really refreshing reading a UF romance novel with that doesn’t include the complicated love triangle. While I was in La La land, I was completely blindsided by something I did not at all see coming and then it goes from being only a romance novel to high intensity!

As soon as I picked up Meant to Be I was immediately intrigued by Krista, the life she lived and what has become of herself. Krista’s whole life has been complicated. She was found abandoned at the age of 2, she is sensitive to others emotions enough to make her terribly ill AND every night she goes to bed and dreams about a boy. Her and the boy with out a face grow up together in her dream and the dream boy is Krista's main comfort. After Krista's dad dies, her and her mother decide to move to the same place she has always been drawn to. Santa Cruz. Krista’s dreams have taken a turn for the worst. Every night, her dream is cut short and her dream guy is pulled away from her. What is cause?

I can't say that Krista is my favorite character because there are several characters that I really grew attached to. I LOVE Sam, who doesn't love Mark and I hope that I get to read more about Shawn in the next book. Even though there is only a couple pages with Robert and Lynn, I already like Lynn and I am looking forward to reading more about them as well.

I am really looking forward to see what will happen now that they know who they are and what is they need to do!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Meant to Be.

05/25/2011 "I am obsessing about finishing this book! I'm loving it! Dang obligations..."
show 1 hidden update…