Mina's Reviews > Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance

F_50x66
May 24, 11

bookshelves: reviews, 2011, for-review, young-adult
Read in May, 2011

I was really excited reading Fauxmance. It has a unique and alluring title that no other YA book has. I really liked reading it and I finished it in a matter of hours.

Charlie (Jennah) and Aaron (Jonah) are celebrities. Charlie is like one of those bitchy typical celebrities. Most definitely then, she really cares about her image and how she's perceived by others. Aaron at first is called Fielding, his surname, quite a lot and then it changes into his first name Aaron. Quite confusing at first but then after a while I got the hang of it.

I really liked how the book was told in both Charlie's and Aaron's. Sometimes I didn't get whether it was told in Charlie's perspective or Aaron's perspective as the style of writing doesn't change much. However, it can be easily distinguished with them both just thinking so poorly of each other.

I've got to admit there is a whole lot of humour involved. It's really amusing who they think of one another and it's nice to see how their feelings of disgust change into love.

A very enjoyable and lighthearted read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lauren (Lauren Reads YA) Fielding isn't Aaron's surname, his real surname is Littleton. Fielding Withers is just his stage name.