Katie's Reviews > He's So Not Worth It

He's So Not Worth It by Kieran Scott

Jun 06, 11

bookshelves: favorite-books, school-reading-2010-2011
Read from May 23 to 28, 2011

What an amazing sequel! I'm pretty sure this one was even better than She's So Dead to Us!

Ally and Jake are currently estranged. And it isn't good because they have this crazy love/hate relationship going on. A few times I just want to slap both of them, and scream at them to just to make up and just kiss! But my cries seemed to go unheard.

I'm pretty sure Ally was even more special to me during this one. She was going through an even tougher time. She felt so real and just like she should have. Scott really knows how to write dimensional, amazing characters. Ally was no exception and neither was Jake. Swoon.

That boy was just radiating hotness. (I really hope that didn't sound crazy, but he was!) He and Ally are perfect for each other. But who knows how that's going to work out.

I loved following both Ally and Jake. Their alternating perspectives are so believable! Both of their stories were so special and fun. And quite drama filled.

And that ENDING! Wow! Talk about a cliffhanger. And all us sorry readers are going to have to wait another year!? That's so unfair. But I'm sure it will be just as amazing as this one was! So it'll be worth the wait.

Another great book by Scott.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read He's So Not Worth It.

05/27/2011 page 111
31.0% "SOOOO much drama!"

Courtney Ali Okay. When hammond punched Jake in the face and said "that's for knocking up my girlfriend" did he mean chloe? I didn't get that part.

Katie Yeah I'm pretty sure he did! Though I'm not sure Jake did it...remember Chloe was screwing around with some other boy too! I hope it isn't Jake!

Courtney Ali Katie wrote: "Yeah I'm pretty sure he did! Though I'm not sure Jake did it...remember Chloe was screwing around with some other boy too! I hope it isn't Jake!"

Yeah I know...I hope it wasn't Jake either and doesn't "knocking someone up" mean getting them pregnant? The guys name was Will who she hooked up with that late at night. Plus chloe went to the drug store leaving with a white box....I wonder if that was the birth control...hmmm.

Courtney Ali OMG!! Jake slept with chloe!!! I just read a review about it the website is called Simon&Schuster under the name this is so not happening. Read the review and it tells you how Chloe is pregnant and thinks Jake is the father but Ally is still determined to stay with Jake. And Hammond is pissed. Oh God...read the review!

Katie I saw it! Wow, but I still don't think it's him. Chloe is probably just scheming! I hope Jake and Ally stay together!

Courtney Ali Katie wrote: "I saw it! Wow, but I still don't think it's him. Chloe is probably just scheming! I hope Jake and Ally stay together!"

Yeah I know. Let's just cross our fingers and hope its Will's baby. I need that book now. Lol