Iskreads's Reviews > Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Complete Boxed Set

U 50x66
May 23, 2011

bookshelves: 6th-jones, novel-studies

Chronicles of ancient Darkness
"Everyone has evil in them, some choose to feed it others choose to lock it away somewhere deep inside their minds.”
This is a series. It’s about a boy named Torak . the book tells about his adventures with Renn, Bale, Finn Keddinn, and most importantly, Wolf. I still haven’t finished all 6 books but it still is an amazing series. In each book Torak has a challenge he must fulfill for the good of the community. lets just say a destiny. in everyone of the books, Wolf tries to find out what Torak means when he does something Wolf doesn’t understand.
My favorite part of the series is when Torak finds Wolf. I like this part because Toraks dad just died and it gave Torak someone to care for.
I give this series 4 1/2 stars because it has a lot of adventure and suspense. If you like books about animals, you should read ‘ the chronicles of ancient darkness.’

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chronicles of Ancient Darkness Complete Boxed Set.

Madeline I love these books!!!!!! They are the best series ever!!!!! You should read them.