Fictional Bookshelf's Reviews > Calli

Calli by Jessica Lee Anderson

May 24, 11

bookshelves: ya-books

Calli is truly an amazing heartwarming story. I didn’t know what to expect when I started reading the story but right from the beginning I was sucked in.

I’m afraid that Calli’s fictional life is realistic for several youths of today. The emotional pain a teen can suffer because of family issues, teasing by peers, and the cruelty of those who bully is cleverly written by Jessica Lee Anderson, the author.

Calli, the main character, sheds light on what goes through teens’ minds when certain things can or maybe does happen in real life. Her emotional struggle to come to grasps with what happens to her is an eye-opener and can be considered inspirational to so many.

Because of the inspirational aspect of the story, the problems, and the sweet ending, this book is a MUST READ for all ages. You can’t go wrong with this book. While Calli’s plot is serious, there are humorous moments throughout the face-paced plot.

I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.

I obtained a free electronic galley of this book from the publisher through NetGalley. Having read a free copy did not in anyway have an affect on my review. I wrote what I honestly thought.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Calli.

05/23/2011 page 47