Kellie Sheridan's Reviews > The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale

2077279
May 23, 11

bookshelves: fantasy
Read in May, 2011

If you were a kid and told you could name yourself, what would you pick? Dorothy Gale and Bacon Frogs are the name of the main characters in this book, I thought that was hilarious! My favorite part of this story by far. The rest of the story, was decent too. Not mind blowing, but definitely good.

Dorothy 'Stormy' Gale is a time pirate, which is pretty cool in concept. We didn't get to see any actual time pirating, but it was referenced. Anyways, her brother Bacon goes and get's his time travel device and Stormy has too go to some crazy antics to get it back! She goes about being a fake Romanian gypsy the same way I would, not very well.

There are only three characters in this short story, and they're all decently fleshed out for such a short story. Bacon was super cute, and a lot of fun. You really felt how protective and big sisterly Stormy felt for the guy. The third character, Devlin, is devlinishly sexy and has a dark and stormy past (bud dum chee). The group dynamic here is great!

Anyways, short book so short review. It's a super quick read and a lot of fun, go for it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Twisted Tale of Stormy Gale.