Kevin's Reviews > Zodiac

Zodiac by Robert Graysmith

Jun 29, 11

bookshelves: non-fiction, history
Read in May, 2011

Zodiac, … there are disturbing images in this book. As I read through, some of the murders sounded familiar. I am not sure if it was because I read the book long ago, or saw a documentary on the subject. Regardless, the book was well written and researched. I read simply for the knowledge of the past, and a glimpse into the actions of one of the rare few that have ever committed such crimes. California is known for “colorful” people, to be sure. However, the Zodiac is one of the more notorious. The Zodiac killer, who unfortunately was never apprehended, claimed multiple murders over a period of many years. Thousands of man hours were spent in the search of this person, and guesses as to his identity. Many of his murders were grotesque to say the least. The zodiac was unique, in that he longed for attention and credit for his murders, and seemed to enjoy the chase that was renewed with each murder. It is interesting to know that there are some who survived his attacks, yet he still remains unidentified.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Zodiac.