Iskreads's Reviews > There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom

There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom by Louis Sachar

U_50x66
May 25, 11

bookshelves: 6th-jones, novel-studies

I did not find any quotes worthy of being analyzed. The book was set in a small town in the U.S.A. The book's genre was fiction. The book is about a boy named Bradley, who is not liked by anybody, including the teachers and students. Then a boy named Jeffrey moves in from Washington and goes to the school. Jeffrey becomes popular and loved by the students, unlike Bradley who is Jeffrey's complete opposite. These two opposites become friends and the story tells of the friendship's ups and downs. My favorite part of the book is when they go to Pauline's(popular girl at school) birthday party. At the time Jeffrey and Brad were in the middle of a huge fight when they go to the party. My rating for this book is a 4.9 out of 5, because for a fiction book, it is pretty realistic about real friendships in schools and talks about a friendship's ups and downs and problems at school like they would really happen.
Javier

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom.