Fictional Bookshelf's Reviews > Drop By Drop: A Thriller

Drop By Drop by Keith Raffel

May 31, 11

bookshelves: thrillers-and-mysteries

Drop by Drop is truly an amazing thriller that gets you were it counts - your gut. Mine was twisted in knots as I read through the pages with a speed like I’ve never seen before. Keith Raffel, the author, knows how to bait his hook to keep reeling you in until you realize you’re finished with the book.

The emotions of the main character, Stanford professor Sam Rockman, was dynamic and well written. For some of the emotions he goes through after the death of his wife may make you cry. I sniffed a few times.

However, it wasn’t the chilling emotions that kept me hooked it was the plot itself. It was full of twists and turns. I never could guess what was going to happen next and that’s a good thing. If I figure out who has done what halfway through the book I’m no longer interested in the story.

I also like the fact it’s a political thriller. I haven’t read many thrillers that deals with fictional politicians and Keith made them seem so real. He had me thinking about so many things after reading his work.

This is a MUST read thriller that will keep you on the edge of suspense.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drop By Drop.