Trinity Rose's Reviews > Leaving

Leaving by Karen Kingsbury

Jun 11, 11

Read from June 05 to 11, 2011

I love Karen Kingsbury’s books, but wish the Bailey and Cody story would have ended in the last book. I feel it has gone on to long. Each book has a plot and at least one subplot. I feel the subplot in this book was much better than the main one. It was about Landon and Ashley and it was a real tear jerker. I just love how Landon and Ashley love each other and how she struggles when he isn‘t around.
There are more books in the Bailey and Cody series and even though I wish the series didn’t start I will defineatly read the other ones that are coming out.
I love Karen’s style of writing and her books always keep me interested and would love to read each one of them straight through. I really love her books and Leaving is another fantastic book.
I know why Karen sells so many books and why she has so many followers, because her work is just perfect and everyone of her books has always brought tears to my eyes. She knows how to capture the heart of her readers.
I guess the reason I don’t like another whole series about Bailey and Cody is because I want them to be together already. They are such a perfect couple.
I highly recommend books by Karen Kingsbury and this one is another great one. Her books are one of the few books that I keep to reread later.

Thank you to Zondervan for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Leaving.

06/07/2011