Darcy's Reviews > Mine Until Morning

May 21, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: 2011, erotica
Read on May 21, 2011

This one was much better than it's predecessor, Hers for the Evening. You should read that one first as there are characters in this book that you mean in it. This book also deals with the Courtesans, but instead of the people who use their services, this book is about the people who provide the services, much more interesting. What I find interesting is the reason why these people choose this profession.

The stories deal with a woman, a man, and the woman that owns the business. Each one has a good reason why they are doing it and it is not why a person would think. I also really like that even though their business is sex, these people still crave a relationship based on love. Sometimes they can work in their professions, sometimes not.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mine Until Morning.

Shera (Book Whispers) That is quite the cover. *whistle*

Darcy Yeah, this is a good one. lol It is much better than the last one. This one is from the point of view of the people that are the courtesans, instead of the people that use them.

Shera (Book Whispers) I would think a story from the users point of view wouldn't be too good.

The oppressed always have an interesting story to tell.

Darcy Oh, yeah. I read a book a while ago done from the ladies point of view of the Chicken Ranch in Vegas, that one was really interesting.

Shera (Book Whispers) I'll bet!