Melissa's Reviews > Eternal Eden

Eternal Eden by Nicole  Williams

Jul 14, 11

bookshelves: five-star-favorites
Read from July 10 to 14, 2011

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book. I had to force myself to put my Kindle down while reading this just so I could feed my kids, go to work, sleep, etc. (you know, normal responsibilities that wouldn't get me fired or have child services knocking on my door.)

Although there is no man on earth, Mortal or Immortal, that is as perfect as William is portrayed in the story, I thoroughly enjoyed the romance between him and Bryn. The way that Nicole Williams wrote this story triggered so much emotion that I found myself laughing and crying with the characters.

I purposely waited to read this book until right before Fallen Eden comes out because I am impatient when it comes to waiting for books in a series. I am glad I did because even the week left until Fallen Eden's release seems like too long to wait to continue on with Bryn and Williams story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Eden.

Quotes Melissa Liked

Nicole  Williams
“You may very well be the death of me one day. But what a way to go.”
Nicole Williams, Eternal Eden

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Amanda Garibay Haha with my past few days with Beautiful Disaster and Flat Out Love I think I need to hold off for a week before I start on this.... my kids need my attention!!!