PepperP0t 's Reviews > Forget Me Not

Forget Me Not by Marliss Melton

May 21, 2011

bookshelves: always-worth-re-reading, adult, romance, series, suspense-thriller
Read from September 03 to 04, 2011

Loved it a lot! Solid 4star from me.

There was a lot to recommend this series which has been on my TBR stack for quite some time and I berate myself for not reading it sooner.

This romantic suspense series begins with SEAL Lieutenant Gabe Renault being betrayed by a traitor and captured by the enemy while on a mission to recover stolen weapons. As Gabe is on the slow road to regain his memory and re-establish himself as the man he once was, he finds that he must also learn to be the man he never was if he harbors a hope for living the life with the family that loves him.

I really liked the suspense, action and plotting of this story. Cynic that I am I guessed the villian from the first introduction. Gabe & Helen were really good together and for me their interaction quite plausible. Gabe & Mallory read well together also and I was thankful of the way her character was written -- it could have been a disaster. My only criticism was the clumsy denouement - it felt rushed; but didn't take away my person enjoyment. I certainly intend to go forward with the series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forget Me Not.