Stacy Eaton's Reviews > Canyon Wolf Bride

Canyon Wolf Bride by Alisha Paige

May 28, 11

Read from May 22 to 27, 2011

First off, the plot was great and I enjoyed it very much. It was very engaging and full of depth. The author did well taking you from start to finish over a period of months without making you feel like it was being dragged out.

I loved the characters. They had sincere personalities and emotions. I could see the characters in my mind as their lives evolved and changed.

I did find that in a couple of conversations the characters were having, I felt like they were dragging on a bit, and could have been completed quicker to keep the momentum going. Every conversation in the book was needed, but I felt sometimes there were to many words to fluff it up that just weren’t needed to get the point across.

There was quite a lot of action in the book, and I had wished that there was more to it. The action scenes went quickly without a lot of detail. If you are looking for a great romance without a ton of suspenseful action, this this is a great book for you.

Over all I really enjoyed the book, I look forward to reading more of Alisha’s Paige’s books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Canyon Wolf Bride.