✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ 's Reviews > Hexed

Jun 14, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011
Read from June 13 to 14, 2011

**only read Magic Dreams**

What a cute, sweet story! I went into this thinking I wasn't going to like Dali much but I was so wrong. She is really funny which I wasn't expecting. I loved the names of her cars ~ Rambo and Pooki! Even though there wasn't much physically going on between her and Jim, there still was a lot going on.

The big baddy was very interesting and I enjoyed the whole Asian spin on things. Dali's Mom was great too.

I really hope we get to see more of them together in future books.

footnote: a few "new" things to me or things I hadn't caught till this book....(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hexed.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Ctanner I didn't know Jim was black either. When I go back a reread the Kate series, I will look for that description.

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ yea i totally missed it and i thought he had long black hair...LOL!

Leigh LOL @ Pooki! love it! can't wait to read it. :)

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ its a really quick read Leigh...u will like it!

Leigh ♠ Sharon ♠ wrote: "its a really quick read Leigh...u will like it!"

awesome!! :)

message 6: by Tokies (new)

Tokies i love these authors cos they go to the culture zone... if we could get more bad ass food culture moments id be even more heaven

✽ Sharon is an emotional book junkie ✽ Tokies wrote: "i love these authors cos they go to the culture zone... if we could get more bad ass food culture moments id be even more heaven"

LOL...so true!