Nora's Reviews > Pandora's Box

Jun 06, 11

Read in June, 2011

Pandora's Box
Katie Salidas

Oh my, just when I think Katie surely could not come up with something more original or as entertaining or creative as her previous works, Pandora's Box comes out! This book have me from the first page to the last one and I am going to try patiently to wait for the next one because where Pandora's Box left off, it gave me mixed emotions.

You will find in Pandora's Box, everything needed to satisfy all those emotions and expectations you want in a great book. If you have not read the previous books in Katie's Immortalis series, you need to get out there and get 1# Immortalis Carpe Noctem, 2# Hunter's Prey, and now #3 Pandora's Box.
Fallon I am very pleased finds love in this book, and as a mortal, I was taken aback but pleased at her choice. It will definately make for a very interesting twist to the series. I feel Katie was brilliant in her choice of the type of life Fallon would now take on. It was love at first sight and it flowed so nicely into the story, it seemed natural.

Alyssa and Lysander will be crossing a lot of emotional bridges that could end in tragedy or a more passionate love than ever before. This part of the story tugged at my heart and I could feel what the characters were going through. I love a book to leave me wanting more, and this one sure did. Even after reading it, I found myself sitting and thinking about how many twists and turns the story could take from that point.

Nicholas plays a large part in Pandora's box as well and he has experienced a terrible tragedy and heartbreak. My heart went out to him throughout the story, but when it came down to the wire, he stood up to the plate and did what had to be done. I hope Katie allows him to be happy again.
I loved Pandora's Box and Katie's very creative and brilliant imagination. She has yet to disappoint my expectations for a great addition to this series. I would recommend not on Pandora's Box, but the entire Immortalis series to the most faithful vampire lover.

I give Pandora's Box five stars *****

Reviewed by
Nora Barteau
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pandora's Box.

Steph Great review. Can't wait to start reading this tomorrow.