Michaela's Reviews > Deadly Little Games

Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz

May 21, 11

bookshelves: books-i-own, ebooks, books-i-ve-reviewed, fave-series
Read from May 20 to 21, 2011

** spoiler alert ** 4.5 stars. All I want is for Ben and Camelia to have a nice, normal relationship. But is that ever gonna happen? No, it really doesn't look like it. I mean, they obviously love each other and I'm pretty sure they're soul mates. So what's the hold up? It seems every book there's something coming between them. And it's always someone keeping a secret, or someone needing to be saved. And don't get me wrong I love these books, but Ben and Camelia's relationship really irratates me. And I didn't like how things ended with them even though I understand why.
Moving away from B&C's problems, this book is probaly my favorite of the series so far. It was also probaly the creepiest because of the cross-word puzzles with hidden messages, but I really liked those. I'd love to read more with Aunt Alexia, I think she's a really cool character and I like to see how Camelia could help her with her "powers". Overall, great book and I can't wait for the next!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Little Games.

Quotes Michaela Liked

Laurie Faria Stolarz
“My thoughts amuse me.”
Laurie Faria Stolarz, Deadly Little Games

Laurie Faria Stolarz
“People are so stupid. They think they've got the whole puzzle figured out, but they're really so far off.”
Laurie Faria Stolarz, Deadly Little Games