TheReadingKnitter/ Kasey's Reviews > Impulse Control

Jul 03, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: nook, lendable, 2011
Read from July 02 to 03, 2011 — I own a copy

In the world of the Talent Chronicles, kids born with supernatural powers are taken from their families and forced into government research facilities called State Schools. At one such school, a dangerous experiment has killed two young inmates and threatens others. Ethan, a shape-shifter, is reluctantly recruited by his best friend Karen, a telepath, and Elle, the unique Talent he has a crush on, to thwart the faculty's plans. If they’re caught they face Detention, and Detention at a State School has a whole different meaning.

"Impulse Control" is a short story of approximately 12,000 words and contains some strong language. Concerned parents are encouraged to read for suitability before downloading this title for tween/younger teen readers.

My Review - This book was short, sweet and pretty good. I liked reading this because I couldn't put it down and that's what I'd been lacking in the last book I read. I've already started the second book in the series and I'm looking forward to getting into it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Impulse Control.

07/02/2011 page 7