AJ's Reviews > Dreams of a Dark Warrior

Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole

May 25, 11

Read from May 19 to 25, 2011

Such a good book! I have been waiting for this book for a long time and it didn’t disappoint in the least. From early on in the series there were reference made about Regin and her berserker and to finally get to read their story was amazing.
Regin is still as strong willed and cocky as ever but you finally get to see another side of the Valkyrie. She's torn between survival and the possibility of being with her true love.
I really like how the reincarnation of Aidan was the magister Declan Chase, hater of all Lore kind. Him being tortured by a group of them you understand his hatred. As he soon comes to believe he is this Aiden, he has to work twice as hard to get an angry Regin to forgive him for his past misdeeds.
This is the ultimate love story. These two characters have cared for one another for over a thousand years and are always torn apart, and to finally have a chance to be together warms your heart. The story is a long read but very fast paced. There is a never a dull moment in Ms. Cole's books. I for one can’t wait for the next installment.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreams of a Dark Warrior.