Lexi's Reviews > Flush

Flush by Carl Hiaasen

May 19, 11

** spoiler alert **
I think the book Flush is a good book, because it teaches you not to dump waste in the ocean. It teaches you that human waste can cause our beaches to be unclean, the water to be polluted, the underwater life to die, and many other problems. This book teaches you to stick up for what is right. No matter what the situation is, always do what you think is right, and don’t let anyone else get in your way.
One thing that bothered me about this book is that it kind of got boring during some parts of the book. I felt like there need to be less detail, because sometimes the author described a scene in way too much detail to where it got boring. During most of the book though I was very entertained, and I also thought the characters were well developed throughout the whole book.
I recommend this book to people who like reading a mystery, or environmental book. This book really does teach you a valuable lesson. Carl Hiaasen writes this book very well, and it really grabs the reader’s attention when you start reading it! I really enjoyed reading this book, and it really did get me aware of the environmental changes and events that could be happening in this world!
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flush.