Dyllan, The Brazuca Ekaterina's Reviews > The Prince's Mistress

The Prince's Mistress by Sandra Marton

Reading the synopsis I thought this was a good book, full of action between the couple. It turned out to be that I couldn't finish this.
Clichés are rounding a lot here.

Prince to be King, trying to live the life he will never be able to live again after he marries and became the King. In a beneficent party, he spots a hot model, that's just so bitter and don't play easy to get. He's drawn by that.
His father, the current King is old, and he's afraid that kingdoms around 'swallow' their kingdom, so he'll take the rein of the reign.

The hot model don't want to take any crap of him, but she blushes, gets shy, it's always "surprised" by him and his actions. Always painting him as playboy and bad guy.
She decided to be a model because her father wants to arrange her a marriage. But so independent that she is, she said NO, and ran off. Two years later, she's willing to take her father offer to marry, and she's okay that may be a old, ugly, bald rich guy. Lost totally my respect for her.

They know each other, go dinner, dance, yada, yada, yada.

During the sex, he discovers she's virgin... Because he'd just took her cherry.
Then it comes the pillow talk, and I just didn't had the guts to read all the Why didn't you told me? I could have made better for you. I'm feeling something for you. We cannot be together... Bleh!

I have read other books by Sandra Marton, and I liked a lot. I'll certainly read others from her, but this one wasn't good enough.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Prince's Mistress.