Brandy's Reviews > Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare by P.J. Night

May 19, 11

Read in December, 2010

I love little mysteries, especially those that are part of a series and Creepover: Truth or Dare caught my eye. When I picked it up and read the review I instantly thought of R.L. Stine. R.L. Stein has always been my favorite author and I’ve read every one of his books in the Fear Street, Cheerleaders, Fear Street Super chiller, Ghosts of Fear Street, and Goosebumps series. (I’ll confess I still own my Goosebumps collection and still read them from time to time.)

The comparison of this series to Goosebumps is spot on and I remember the hype over the series when I was a child. The Creepover series is perfect for the preteen audience: it’s clean, fast paced, not too scary, and keeps you hooked until the very end. I think this is going to be a great series and I look forward to reading upcoming volumes. My only complaint is the teaser in the back of the book – I was instantly hooked and wanted the story to continue; I look forward to reading the next installment. Sigh, teasers can be so cruel at times! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Truth or Dare.