Nikki's Reviews > Magic Bleeds

Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews

May 20, 11

This is my favorite book up to date. I love this series and I'm a die hard fan to the end! Magic Bleeds will blow you away! I had read the first chapters from the book on Ilona Andrew's website and I thought the book was going to go in a different direction but I was not disappointed in the direction it went. There are some returning characters in this book like Jim, Andrea, Aunt B (just to name a few) and a lot of new characters as well. The emotions displayed between Kate and Curran were relate able and it was easy to get caught up in their emotional whirlwind. I loved that this book was longer than the other Kate Daniels books giving the author time to develop the characters and the plot while tying up some loose ends. The action in this book was awesome and Kate really gets into her history. The book also discloses some of Curran's past and gives insight to his hidden memories. I was surprised to read about the family member that presents themselves in this novel because I just assumed it would be Kate's dad. I reread all four books leading up to Magic Slays and I still believe that Magic Bleeds is my all time favorite book of all the series I am reading. Have a great time reading this book and make sure you give yourself a full day to read it because you won't put it down!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magic Bleeds.