Karla Phillips's Reviews > Midnight Revelations

Midnight Revelations by Lakisha Spletzer

Nov 01, 11

bookshelves: lakisha-spletzer
Read from October 03 to November 01, 2011

Laylah Le Croix is in for another surprise in this book. Not only did she realize that she is in lone with Donil Silientshadow, but her father is inviting her to more dinners with an elderly gentleman named Dayid Yon. The only thing is that Laylah does not really understand her feelings or what is really going on with everything. She does not know that she is even a WERE. Laylah started to not listen to her father and doing what she wants. Laylah's father Henry had even locked her up in a box room that was completely dark to teach her a lesson. He even beat her with a cane to teach her a lesson also. When it gets time for Laylah to graduate high school she finally learns that she is a WERE and that she is to be married to Dayid Yon, even though she longs to be with Donil. After graduation goes by she is forced to leave the home she knew the night before her wedding and into the Ohcale Mansion that her father owns. While she was at the mansion Dayid Yon was trying to have his way with her and her Uncle Stefan came in and stopped that from happening. Stefan gets Laylah out of the mansion and into the forest where Henry sent out other WEREs to get her back. He even sent out massive amounts of fire arms.
This book is an amazing read just like the first one. Lakisha Spletzer really knows how to captive her audience with her writing. I know I hope that there is a third book to this series. I would really like to find out what happened to Laylah, Stefan, Donil, and the rest of them.
I really enjoyed this book and I recommend this book for everyone to read. I hope that people enjoy this book as much as I did. This is a book that must be on everybody's bookshelf along with the first one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Midnight Revelations.

10/08/2011 page 54