Michelle the Romance Witch's Reviews > Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge by Christy Reece

Oct 13, 11

bookshelves: romance-inventory
Read from October 09 to 11, 2011

wow what a great story... at some point i will learn to expect to want to slap the men in this series so they come to their senses. The hero in this story is another thick headed but fabulously wonderful man. Hero is definitely the best word for him in every sense.
Our heroine is a lady we can all aspire to be. Taking the bull by the horns and making sure that the wrongs done to her cannot be done to another.
passionate and humorous this story was so much fun to read as Dylan digs himself deeper into love while still fighting it very step of the way. Jamie tries hard to overcome her doubts and finally accepts that shell have to take initiative if she wants her man. A rescue leads to love in this newest LCR story and leaves you beggin for more even as you find yourself closing the book at the end. CANNOT wait for the last in this trilogy and hope hope hope for more in the LCR family.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Revenge.

10/09/2011 page 38
10/10/2011 page 184
48.0% "Never have I wanted to reach into a book and slap the hero more! Driving me crazier than he is the heroine."
show 4 hidden updates…