Julie James's Reviews > Breaking Point

Breaking Point by Pamela Clare

May 19, 2011

Read from May 19 to 31, 2011

Yep, I ditched my book club book mid-way to start this one...

Edited to add: ... and I'm so glad I did!! The same thing happened when I was reading Naked Edge--at a certain point in the story, it became impossible to put the book down. Loved the camaraderie between the heroes from prior I-Team books. I'm particularly intrigued by this Marc Hunter character...

Too bad my book club meets tomorrow and I'm still only halfway through our book. Oops. I blame Pamela Clare. : )

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Breaking Point.

05/25/2011 page 200
03/28/2016 marked as: read
show 1 hidden update…

D.G. LOL! I'd like to know what your bookclub friends would think about that!

message 2: by Tori (new) - added it

Tori Ha! Did you guys do a bookswap? Because I just saw yesterday where she read your book. ;)
I'm reading book #4 in this series right now. I'm looking forward to this one next.

Cris Excellent book... ties with Extreme Exposure for my favourite I-Team book, and Zach is one hot hero :)

Julie James No book swap, we both just sort of discovered each others' books because of the DABWAHA tournament.

And I'm definitely going to have to go back and read the other books in the series!

Anna Oh it's super good! All the books in the series are on my top favorites list but i'd have to say my personal favorites are Naked Edge, and Unlawful Contact

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela I'm glad you liked it, Julie. Sorry about the lack of condoms in the story. That's what I've been thinking about the whole time you've been reading it. :-)

Christi Snow Unlawful Contact (Marc's book) is absolutely the BEST in the series!! Love, LoVe, LOVED that book...OMG! LOved it!!

message 8: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Well, Christi, you're not alone.

Marc just won Favorite I-Team Hero as voted on by my readers, beating Julian, Gabe, Zach and Reece with 37 percent of the vote. Julian was next with 29 percent, then Zach with 16 percent. Gabe got 12 percent, and poor Reece got a measly 3 percent. That's what he gets for being a politician instead of some kind of operative. :-)

D.G. I didn't vote but I would have voted for Marc too! I just loved that book...couldn't believe how good it was.

Of course, I have a thing for the underdog so I would have been tempted to vote for Reese. :)

Bluebelle Okay, thanks to the great reviews, I'm looking these up now! :)

Bluebelle Read Extreme Exposure today. WOW! I have a feeling this is going to be a great series! Thanks JJ!

Julie James I agree--I've enjoyed both books in the series that I've read so far.

Theri Grevelis (actually Edwards these days) I have read the entire series and loved everyone of them, keep reading you will be happy you did.

Julie James Good to hear, Theri--thanks!

message 15: by Dali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dali Now that I've read both Julie's and Pamela's (FBI & I-Team) books, which are great by the way :) , I think it would be interesting/funny to have their characters interact. For instance have Sam Wilkins (Julie James' FBI series) meet with Holly (Pamela Clare's I-Team series)

message 16: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy I enjoyed the camaraderie too! It was amazing. I loved this book. Best in the I-team series!