Auntee's Reviews > Cold As Ice

bookshelves: romantic-suspense, anne-stuart, part-of-a-series
Recommended to Auntee by: Eastofoz
Recommended for: Romantic Suspense fans
Read in March, 2008

This was another winner in Anne Stuart's 'Ice' series. I really enjoyed this one; as usual, it had an interesting plot, a really wacko villain, and the H/H--well, they may have started out slowly, but when they finally came together--they sizzled! The hero was probably the most stubborn man I've ever read about when it came to love. He refused to believe in it; he felt he didn't need it or want it. It took a mouthy lawyer heroine to sneak inside his icy cold heart. There were a couple of very emotional moments in this one that had me tearing up, and I really enjoyed the ending--except--I wanted more! I'm looking forward to reading the next in this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cold As Ice.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karen Hi Auntee ~ I don't have book 1 in this series...is it going to be a problem to start with 2?

Auntee Karen, It's been awhile for me...I guess you can start with this one (I can't remember if Stuart fills you in on what happened in book 1 or not). If you find yourself hopelessly confused, I'd wait until you can get a copy of book 1.:)
The heroes in this series all work for the same organization, and Stuart may give you enough background so that you can jump right in the series at book 2. You will get a big spoiler about book 1 though, so be prepared.:)

Karen Okay. Thanks for the info! I hate spoilers so I think I'll wait til I read 1.