Auntee's Reviews > Ice Blue

bookshelves: romantic-suspense, anne-stuart, part-of-a-series
Recommended to Auntee by: Eastofoz
Recommended for: Romantic Suspense fans
Read in March, 2008

Loved this one too, of course! Anne Stuart's 'Ice' series is just so compelling. This one involves a crazy religious cult leader intent on taking over the world and the undercover operative sent to stop him. Takashi O'Brien is yet another one of Anne Stuart's heroes who uses sex as a weapon, and museum curator Summer Hawthorne is the woman who tries hard to resist him. These two were so hot together; my only complaint is there just wasn't enough! By the time they finally admit they can't live without the other--you're at the end of the book! But a very hot story anyway--well worth your time!
8 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ice Blue.

Eastofoz Hi Auntee!
This story I liked the least in the series--but I still liked it :) Takashi was too much of a robot for my taste and Summer had too many totally dumb moments in her. I really got the feeling of being in Japan though! That was exceptionally well described. The cult leader was also one psycho guy! Totally freaked me out! The story was action packed 24/7! I didn't think there was enough love story between Taka and Summmer--here's where I really wanted to see more. I was floored at the time he had the "accident" in his pants! My, my!
So are you going to read ICE STORM next?

message 2: by Auntee (last edited Mar 21, 2008 07:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Auntee Hi Eastofoz!

Once this one got going, I really liked it! But I agree--there wasn't enough of a love story! (Not enough 'scenes'--a lot was left to the imagination!) Also, there were a lot of unanswered questions! (I'll get into them on the Romantic Suspense group forum)

"Ice Storm" is up next after I read "Pursuit" by Elizabeth Jennings. I think Elizabeth Jennings is the author aka as Lisa Marie Rice--who I love! I hope "Pursuit" is a goodie!