Jillian's Reviews > Ruthless Game

Ruthless Game by Christine Feehan

5200358
May 31, 11

Read from May 28 to 31, 2011

I have to say I had my doubts going into this book. After so many Ghostwalker books I keep expecting to get tired of the series or for the books themselves to seem like repeats. That was definitely not the case. In this book Kane an Rose's story is told and boy is it a doozy.

I really like this team's dynamic. You have Mack, the strong leader and Jamie his wife and complete brain partner who we met in the last book. Rhianna who was absent previously joins and she is just as mysterious as Javier who I am hoping we get to see more of in the next book.

But then you have Kane who you could call the heart easily. He cared so much about Rose that when he found her again, he did everything he could to keep her. Including going against his teams protocols. Not to give too much away I do have to say that a bit of bad guy foreshadowing is brought to light and I had the urge to yell I THOUGHT SO! And while I was alone while reading it, that was a bit too dorky even for me. Well played Ms. Feehan.

Looking forward to the next installment though I have to say she is going to have a hard time topping my favorite pairing which is Gator and Flame. Their story was the ultimate in romance and action.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ruthless Game.