willaful's Reviews > Sinful Truths

Sinful Truths by Anne Mather

This has to be one of the stupidest Harlequin Presents plots I've ever read, which is really saying something. Husband caught his wife in bed with another man, she becomes pregnant, he believes it's not his and leaves her. Twelve years later, they're still fighting about it. Can you say paternity test? The hero has some lamebrained excuse not to get one, but the heroine is apparently too busy feeling aggrieved and sniping at him about it to even think of getting one herself. Can you say martyr?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sinful Truths.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

willaful They can be fun.

message 2: by Eastofoz (new)

Eastofoz LOL!

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly Yikes!

message 4: by EeeJay (last edited May 17, 2011 03:38PM) (new)

EeeJay The title shoulda been BIN FULL of stupidity

(Okay that's officially very bad of me but I claim I'm still dazed from the heat)

message 5: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Walton Grant This has to be one of the stupidest Harlequin Presents plots I've ever read, which is really saying something.

LOL -- great review, willaful!

message 6: by Lynsey A (new) - added it

Lynsey A Uh oh. This is on my tbr list.

willaful Perhaps you will enjoy the train wreck. :-)

message 8: by Lynsey A (new) - added it

Lynsey A Perhaps. Sometimes I like them. :)

willaful Tammy wrote: "This has to be one of the stupidest Harlequin Presents plots I've ever read, which is really saying something.

LOL -- great review, willaful!"

Thanks Tammy. It's an oldie from PBS, but I figure a lousy Harlequin Presents never goes out of style!

message 10: by SheLove2Read (new)

SheLove2Read A - he caught her cheating.
B - they got divorced
C - 12 yrs later they are still speaking?

WTF'ery??

Marajean Sherri. They never got divorced. 12 years later he's going to ask her for a divorce because he actually wants to marry his current bimbo. Or rather, he doesn't want to marry her, but she wants to marry him and he's going to do it.

message 12: by SheLove2Read (new)

SheLove2Read Oh I see. Still tho.