Nana's Reviews > Ten Things I Love About You

Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn

Apr 09, 12

bookshelves: historical-romance, reform-this-rake, it-entertained-me-ok, sebastian-is-not-a-crabby-name-mom
Read from May 16 to 18, 2011

There's really something about Sebastians. Now I believe anyone can convince me to read a book as long as the character's name is Sebastian. They're almost always so lovable.
Ten things I love about you is a good read. I enjoyed it--though this is one of those books where I always tell how ~lucky the girl is. (My favorite books are those where I always say how lucky ~both of the characters are with each other)

Anyway it's chiefly enjoyable and it probably makes the real fertility goddess proud.

ETA: Almost a year later and I keep on thinking about Julia Quinn's book that featured "Miss Butterworth and the Mad Baron" that got me smiling that seemed to go to the edges of my face. XD I then remember it was Sebastian Grey who wrote that book. rofl

Favorite moment: OH OH. I just remembered it happened in What Happens in London. Now I know why I rated that a 5 cookie caramel bit. Hahahahaha.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ten Things I Love About You.