Kathleen Kelly's Reviews > I'd Know You Anywhere

I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman

Jun 06, 11

bookshelves: finished
Read from May 16 to 26, 2011

Laura Lippman, is the author of numerous books, Hardly Knew Her, The Girl in the Green Raincoat, and What the Dead Know to name a few. This new novel, I'd Know You Anywhere, is a suspenseful pschological thriller, about a woman who was kidnapped when she was 15 and held captive for over 5 weeks. As the story is told, the reader becomes familiar with Eliza and how she coped after she was rescued. Now that her captor has found out where she is and wants to see her, the reader gets to know Eliza and the people in her life . According to what the author has said, this story is loosely based on real events. At times I had a difficult time reading this book, but as I read more the story started coming together for me. This was the first Laura Lippman book I have read and I felt I owed it to the author to continue. I am glad that I did stay with it because I ended up enjoying the book. Any fans of Laura Lippman will enjoy reading this book. Her next novel, The Most Dangerous Thing will be released in August 2011.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I'd Know You Anywhere.