Virginia's Reviews > The Jefferson Project

The Jefferson Project by Thor Duffin

F 50x66
Jun 11, 2011

Read from May 16 to 27, 2011

We all want to fix what is wrong with our government. It took great courage for the students and teacher to find a way to fix what is wrong. I am not sure that what they suggested would fix it but the whole story was exciting. It is crazy today to see that so many of the senators, etc. lie, cheat on their wives, and yet they do not have time to agree and fix what is wrong. It seems today they are only in it for the prestige and the money. It is totally wrong that they can raise their own pay and vote in their own retirement income. It was an exciting book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Jefferson Project.

Lori Thank you for the review you wrote on "THE JEFFERSON PROJECT", by Thor Duffin (I am his wife). I wanted to let you know that his next book, "THE LOST NOTEBOOK" is now available at Amazon in the Kindle Store as an e-book. I hope you have a chance to check it out and hopefully will want to read it.