Nicole's Reviews > Still bleeding

5200674
May 18, 11

bookshelves: greatest-mystery-novels
Read from May 16 to 17, 2011

I found this book as confusing as it was interesting. The concept of the novel (while very disturbing) was also quite intriguing. Detective Kearney's strange actions throughout the book began adding up (inmy mind) to something far more weird (disturbing would probably be a better word- but it was also a very unorthodox approach to what he was trying to do), although it is hard to blame him that he got so OVER-involved in the case. Steve Mosby has successfully created one of the creepiest characters I have ever seen/read, although the explanation and description of the "Yellow Man" was not what I wanted it to be.

The other thing I found hard to understand was the constant shifting between different characters and their stories, and although it all tied together (somewhat nicely) in the end, I still found myself straining to figure it out who was talking when...

It was an overall good horror novel, and I definitely want to look into other novels by this amazingly talented author!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Still bleeding.

05/16/2011 page 181
54.0% "Somewhat confusing- the author adjusts between 3 or 4 different peoples stories at once. But it is also a very addicting book! I dont want to put it down!"