Rubal's Reviews > The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide

Sep 16, 2014

did not like it
bookshelves: dissapointments, series-finished
Read from May 15 to 19, 2011

I like Twilight. Please don’t laugh, okay you can laugh. I am not saying that they are literature or the best books out there but they are certainly not the worst. If I had read this book/Guide immediately after reading Breaking Dawn, I might have appreciated it more. However, after so many years ,it was hard to get through this book in one session. Almost all the information provided is easily available at the author’s website or twilight lexicon. There was nothing fresh in the guide.I had read every outtake.I knew about the cars.
There was an interview of the author in the beginning of the book and even that felt almost repetitive and stale .
The only thing that was even remotely interesting was not explained.
Embry’s father’s identity is still unknown.#WTF
I skimmed through the technical lectures about vampires and werewolves because I already knew everything and they were boring.
Just visit the author’s website or twilight lexicon site rather than spendingyour money on this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Twilight Saga.

05/15/2011 page 35
05/16/2011 page 69
13.0% "I knew everything that I've read so far,there's nothing exclusive.I could have just visited the author's website or twilight lexicon for this."
05/17/2011 page 104
19.0% "Alice's back-story,finally something new. Jasper & Alice <3" 1 comment

Henna I totally agree with you..this book is only for a die-hard twilight fan that can go through same stuff again and again