Donna (BLHmistress)'s Reviews > The Beauty's Beast

The Beauty's Beast by E.D. Walker

May 15, 11

Read in April, 2011

Review:
I just finished this book and can I just say I felt I just read a true fairy tale this book had everything a hopeless romantic like myself loves. Sweet romance, wickedly evil villians, who you just want to reach through the pc screen and strangle. As I kept reading I was rooting for Kathryn and Gabriel to find a way to be together.

Kathryn reminded me of Cinderella(without the evil stepsisters) unless you want to count Beatrice who I might add was a major witch. But back to Kathryn, she is everything I like in Heroine of this time, sweet but fights back and does it with grace as Lady of the Court should.

And Gabriel poor guy, you can't help but feel for him. He cast himself out due to what he calls his affliction until he is cared for by the lovely Lady Kathryn.

I loved as well the back story of the King and Queen as well it blended in with the story so well. At first I thought the Queen was going to be the witch so I was pleasantly surprised when that wasn't the case.

I definitely will be reading more books by E.D Walker in the future, Will I recommend yes if you love stories with Kings, Queens, Ladies of the Court with a werewolf twist then this book is for you. I really hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Beauty's Beast.