Ashley's Reviews > Burn the Night

Burn the Night by Jocelynn Drake

Jul 04, 11

bookshelves: fae, other, vampires
Read from June 29 to July 04, 2011

Perfect. This book is everything I hoped it would be and more. Mira and Danaus have a loto face with the naturi, Nick, jabari and the Daylight Coalition. Along with having to form some alliances with questionable people. It was just great. Lots of action and hard decision making like always but there was just more. Danaus and mira continue to grow and I am pleased to see that they are growing together. As the last book in the series, there were a lot of things to cover but everything was dealt with and I could not be appier. I had tears in my eyes at the end but that was something I figured would happen. So many bad things happened but there was a lot of good in there too. It is bittersweet. This series had just the right amount of books in it but I have to say that I would not turn away anything else that had to do with Mira and Danaus. I am only sad that now this series is over but everything must come to an end. Well done Ms. Drake. Excellent series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Burn the Night.

06/30/2011 page 131
33.0% "I'm loving this book so far. I like that it goes back and forth between Mira and Nyx.It is killing me to not just go to the end to find out how this great series will end! It better be happy!!"