Amy's Reviews > 100 Recipes Every Woman Should Know: Engagement Chicken and 99 Other Fabulous Dishes to Get You Everything You Want in Life

100 Recipes Every Woman Should Know by Cindi Leive

May 16, 11

bookshelves: wish-list, cooking, food
Read from May 15 to 16, 2011

There is something endearingly old-school 50s housewife about this book and the recipes within it. I love that Glamour has differentiated itself from Cosmo even more with their features on weddings, engagement, nesting and now cooking! Though there are many recipes in this book I don't really need a recipe for - like meatloaf, hamburgers, salsa and (really there are people out there who don't know how to make this?) garlic bread - others are ones I will definitely use in the future! Basically I avoided any recipes with only one heel for difficulty. While I typed out my favorites, I am adding this book to my wishlist, because a hard copy would be a real treat!

(Also, I've been in a relationship for just over two years, gonna give that engagement chicken a try soon - see how it works out)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 100 Recipes Every Woman Should Know.