Kai Yi's Reviews > Shadowland

The Mediator:Shadowland
Meg Cabot

HaperCollins Publishers,2000,pp 287,$6.99
ISBN 0-06-072511-7

“I see all ghost”, this is no lie. This is true for Suze, a sixteen year old girl with the supernatural power to communicate with the dead.

The Mediator: Shadow land by: Meg Cabot, is a story about a girl named Suze, a mediator that connects the human world with the dead. Awesome and amazing, her ability of talking to the dead, but combine with her impulsive actions, that might not be the beat thing. Fighting with the ghost causes her many problems back in New York, but now with her mom’s new marriage, moving to California, she is going to start her life all over. This time her powers actually made her the most popular girl in the school, but there is still a lot of things that awaits her. Creepy and scary, ghost are around every corner, which ones are waiting for revenge which one are waiting for help? You will never know…

This novel takes you on a trilling adventure to see this girl’s life. Having this book in your reading life will make your normal life complete.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shadowland.

message 1: by Annie (new)

Annie This is a very good review. I like the way you described the plot of the book. This review made me want to reread this book. It gaves a reader a boast of interest in the book. =)

message 2: by Betty (new)

Betty Nice review. It caught my interest and i want to read it. I want to see is Suze's power to talk to the dead is a good thing to people or a bad thing to people around her. GREAT JOB =)

message 3: by Omo (new)

Omo i luv da bkreview n especially da ending cuz its seems like it wud go in da back of a book for a blurb or so . . . but overall i like da review

message 4: by Miles (new)

Miles Great Reviw Kai Yi! The book sounds very grusome but you grasped me in with your use of adjectives. I really liked that you gave me and image of what was going on. Incredible!

message 5: by Mr.Nourok (new)

Mr.Nourok A very kewl review, Kay Yi. Miles is right: your opening adjectives bring us right into the story and point out how much you loved this book.