Nikita Ompang's Reviews > Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs by Jean Webster

Apr 12, 12

bookshelves: e-books, novel
Read in May, 2011

WTF!?!?!? MY WHOLE REVIEW JUST GOT DELETED!!!! IT WASN'T FREAKING SAVED! FFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

Okay so I won't make the same, long and detailed review anymore. I've lost my enthusiasm in making a review for this one. I simply HATE redoing things!!!

For the review
First off, I wasn't even sure if I read the right book because it was so short, it have fallen into the category of a short story. Nonetheless, I read this for I am an avid fan of the anime even when I was little and I remember having so much fun watching it. Since I'm looking for a new taste of book, I decided to plunge into this one, which is actually quite different for it was in a letter form.

Well, it was a short and nice read. But in my opinion, I enjoyed watching the anime than reading the book.

P.S. I plan to make a better review for this one someday, when my temper has settled down.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Daddy Long Legs.

05/20/2011 "I've been a fan of Judy Abbott since I was a kid and I'm delighted to read this. :)"
05/20/2011
21.0% "hmmm.. i'm really thinking that the anime is MUCH better than the book. well that's maybe a first! hmmm.."
05/20/2011
31.0% "hmmm.. i'm really thinking that the anime is MUCH better than the book. well that's maybe a first! hmmm.."
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kwesi 章英狮 Haha, ganyan rin nangyari sa mga reviews ko noon. Ginagawa ko nilalagay ko muna sa notepad bago ko i save. Hehe.

Nikita Ompang grabe! asar tlga! haba pa naman nung una kong ginawa na review! first time tong nangyari skn eh! kainis! ganyan na nga lng din gagawin ko next time! grrr..

Nikita Ompang Anyway, thanks nga pala sa advice Kwesi! hehe :)

Yna Fempia Paez it was a short story indeed, having only like 99 pages or so if I can recall correctly.