Heather Book Savvy Babe's Reviews > A Tale of Two Goblins

A Tale of Two Goblins by H.P. Mallory

The Dulcie O’Neil series has quickly won me over. I love the fun, light-hearted feel to the books. Yes, the characters face dark creatures, and fight bad guys, but there is plenty of humor and all-around great entertainment. The main characters are back in action, from Dulcie, Knight, Bram, even Quillan. I did miss Sam a bit, though, as she spent most of the book a victim of the Dreamstalker. However, Dulcie faced the villains head-on and went to deep, dark depths out of loyalty for her friend. That fierce loyalty drew me to love Dulcie that much more. She is an imperfect heroine, who happens to have fairy magic and human hang-ups.
While A Tale of Two Goblins is an urban fantasy book, there are hints of romance. I really like how HP Mallory gives Dulcie’s character several options on the romance front. There is Knight-the handsome new boss, Quillan-the disgraced former boss, and Bram-the handsome vampire, and they are all attracted to Dulcie. They give the story a spicy edge that manages to be light-hearted at the same time. There is plenty of room for possibility, and I am looking forward to finding out what happens next.
After reading both of the Dulcie O’Neil books, I will say that I am a huge fan. Book 2 was even better than book 1, and I can’t wait to read more Dulcie O’Neil books in the future. to top it off, the books are very affordable at amazon, these books are an awesome deal. HP Mallory has a new fan! I highly recommend this series to Urban Fantasy fans.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Tale of Two Goblins.

Evelyn Amaro I couldn't agree with you more! This book is filled with everything us Urban Fantasy fans love: Mystery, Danger, and Romance. This is a great series!