Stephanie's Reviews > Three to Tango

Three to Tango by Emma Holly

May 18, 11

bookshelves: anthology, favorites, lauren-dane, m-m, megan-hart, menage, steamy-hot-romance-comtemp
Recommended for: Anyone who loves a good menage
Read from May 14 to 17, 2011

****3.5 Stars****

Finished the first story by Lauren Dane. It was okay. I think it is worth a 3.5 star rating. I think it actually would have made a great full length story. I would love to know more about all of the characters. Dane must have had to do some trimming to get it to fit in the book, because a couple of times while reading I had to stop and re-read. Ms. Dane doesn't disappoint in the steam department. Very hot and there is a bit of m/m to the story, not in great detail, but it is there.

****4 Stars*****
Megan Hart's story was a 5 star right up to the end, when it just ended! LOL Yeah I know that sounds silly because every story ends, but there was so much conflict that needed more than a paragraph or two to resolve. But over all this was a great story! I love, love, love Megan Hart. When I am reading her books I can feel the emotions of the characters. I would recommend if you've never read anything by her to get this book, get a taste. Then go out and buy all her books. She writes deep emotional sensual books that make you think. No purple prose here people!

****5 Stars*****
Emma Holly is a new author to me. I really wasn't sure what to expect, well except for a ménage. Wow was I pleasantly surprised. For a short story, it was complete! See it can be done; there can be a beginning, middle and an end. There can be a short story where it feels nothing has been left out. That is what we get here. Flipping for Chelsea is my favorite of the whole book. I will be looking for more books by Emma Holly!

****3.5 stars****

Bethany Kane…who is also writes as Beth Kery one of my favorites writes the final story in the book. This story was less of a ménage and more of a Romantic suspense with an erotic twist! And baby was it twisted! I know Kery can write a great full length story with a serious Alpha male character, and her short was no exception. Walker was Alpha to the tenth degree…and I loved him! I look forward to Kery's (Kane) next contemporary.

Over all this was a 4 star read with 4 very likeable stories, but with very different characters. I suggest to anyone who hasn’t read something by one of these very talented ladies to purchase this book just to get a feel for each of the author's styles. I very much enjoyed the book. It's going on the "keeper shelf"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three to Tango.

05/16/2011 page 94
05/16/2011 page 149
42.0% "Megan Hart's story is classic MH!!! GREAT!!!!"
05/17/2011 page 234
66.0% "I think I've found a new author...Emma Holly. Wow this girl can write!" 3 comments
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia Steph, please let me know if this anthology is good or not. I was thinking about picking it up

Stephanie Just finished the first story by Lauren Dane. It was okay. I think it actually would have made a great full length story. But I say that about every short I read. She must have had to do some trimming to get it to fit in the book, because a couple of times while reading it felt like a whole piece of the story was lopped off. I had to re-read several times.

message 3: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia I feel that way too sometimes about short stories. I was wondering while reading this description of Dane's story if it was an intro to the new spin off series of the Chase series that comes out later.

Let me know how the others are. I'm still undecided about picking this one up. The ratings are just ok

Stephanie Megan Hart's story is really good, but in classic Megan Hart fashion it is one that is deep and really makes you think. I am loving it.

message 5: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia Sounds like the book is getting better!

Stephanie Alycia wrote: "Sounds like the book is getting better!"

Hey I finished this book. I sort of reviewed each story. I liked it.

message 7: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia I'm sold. I'll pick it up on my next book buying binge :)

Stephanie LOL God I hope you like it! I can mail it to you if you'd like...

message 9: by Alycia (new) - added it

Alycia LOL, no pressure I am sure I will like it. I'd love to borrow your copy. I'll pm you my addy... thanks!

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva Ooooh, this sounds good, Steph!!

Karen ~ Divhine Thanks Steph - I will probably buy it now.