Judi's Reviews > Snapped

Snapped by Laura Griffin

Sep 06, 11

bookshelves: book-depo, 2011, rom-suspense, sept
Read on September 04, 2011

Another great instalment to the Tracer series and maybe my favorite to date!

Ever since I read the except of Snapped by Laura Griffin, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on the actual book and moved it right to the top of the TBR pile as soon as it arrived. I stayed up waaaaaay to late that first night reading, but I just couldn’t put it down.

A sniper shooting up a university campus, supposedly talking random pot-shots at students, professors and unlucky Delphi receptionist Sophie Barrett who just happened to be at the campus on her lunch hour to sign up for some courses. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time!

Snapped was riveting right from the get-go. Action packed, fast paced, twists and turns and a great couple in Sophie and Jonah with lots of guest appearances by previous characters we’ve met in past Tracer books.

All things are not what they appear to be in this random shooting and Sophie is in more danger than even she realizes. Good thing she’s got a hot, homicide detective Jonah on her side...well most of the time anyways LOL!

Even though we’ve met Sophie and homicide detective Johan Macon before in the Tracer series, this book can definitely be read as a stand alone. But since I am a big fan of Ms. Griffin’s after discovering her last year, I have gone back and purchased her entire backlist - READ all her books! Ms. Griffin has quickly become one of my favorite auto-buy authors because she writes great romantic suspense books.

Loved Snapped! Now I can’t wait for the next one Twisted!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snapped.