Emily's Reviews > My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me: And Other Stories I Shouldn't Share with Acquaintances, Coworkers, Taxi drivers, Assistants, Job Interviewers, Bikini Waxers, and Ex/Current/Future Boyfriends but Have

My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me by Hilary Winston

May 15, 11

bookshelves: humor, non-fiction, 2011
Read in May, 2011

In a word, this book was hysterical. All the stories were great and flowed into one another. Hilary really wrote this for any girl who has ever had a terrible breakup(me), has ever had a bad first date(me), has ever unknowingly dated a gay man(me), and has ever picked up the pieces and got right back in the saddle(me). I loved her writing style and her humor and she is kind of my own personal little hero right now.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Boyfriend Wrote a Book About Me.

Cindy Just started it. Funny!

message 2: by Lee Anne (new)

Lee Anne Let me know if you figure out who the boyfriend/what the book is.

Emily Lee Anne, I can't figure out the book that her ex wrote, but I have the details about it so maybe we can put our heads together and figure it out.

Cindy Let me know if you figure it out. Who do you think is the "nerdy dude" who became "wickedly famous" after a big box office smash and then was on a tv show?

Emily I did figure it out. The book is called The Average American Male by Chad Kultgen. We have it at work and I read the first few pages...he seems like a real jerk.