IrenesBookReviews's Reviews > What the Heart Sees: A Collection of Amish Romances

What the Heart Sees by Kathleen Fuller

Jul 19, 11

The stories in this book, Miracle For Miriam, A Place of His Own, and What the Heart Sees are all Amish romances written by Kathleen Fuller. They were all previously published in other Amish collections.

Each story is unique from the others. I liked how each story centers around a character that has come back to the Amish community. The stories are told with humor and thoughtfulness and only about one hundred and fifty pages each.

Miracle For Miriam tells of a romance between two childhood acquaintances. You will enjoy reading how they finally see eye to eye.

A Place of His Own tells of a boy returning to his home a different man and how his childhood friend helps him overcome his difficulties.

What The Heart Sees is about a woman who loses her eyesight and the man who shows her love despite her disability.

The beginning of the book even has a glossary of terms to help you better understand some of the uncommon words used. I enjoyed the stories and would recommend them to anyone who enjoys Christian romances.

I won this in a Goodreads contest
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What the Heart Sees.