Vee's Reviews > Write It Down, Make It Happen: Knowing What You Want And Getting It

Write It Down, Make It Happen by Henriette Anne Klauser

Mar 01, 08

Read in March, 2008

This is the best book in the WORLD! I love it, I love it, I love it!!! I've always been one to write down EVERYTHING. This book helped me to really set up in my mind what I want, dream it, and live it. You can consider this your guide to true happiness. Our God is an awesome God! Tell him your dreams. Thank him for your unanswered prayers, sit back and watch them come true. I've had these concepts in my mind for while and I still keep this little piece of paper where I wrote down my life goals. Impossible things really that I never thought would happen: meet the man of my dreams, have a phat wedding, have peace with my father, get over my fear of driving, have a job I truly love, etc. Do you know mostly all those dreams have become a reality? Right now, there's only 3 or 4 things left on that list. Soon, my problem will be: what to do when all my dreams have come true? There are some other fun things in the book that I have put into practice. I'm still reading it and loving it. Definitely to keep on your bookshelf and only loan it out to your most trusted friend whom you KNOW you'll get it back from.
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Write It Down, Make It Happen.