Tammara's Reviews > Flat-Out Love

Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park

Aug 10, 11

Read from July 25 to 26, 2011

Flat-Out Love was awesome. I loved it. 18-year-old Julie moves to Boston to begin her adult life at a small college. When she arrives, she finds that the housing her mom secured and paid for through Craigslist was, in fact, a scam. Homeless, Julie is lucky that her mother has an old friend in Boston. The friend sends her MIT-attending son Matt to rescue Julie and her suitcases from a life on the streets.

The romance in Flat-Out Love is lovely. The family dysfunction is original and well-written, pitting Julie against a huge secret that has something to do with why the youngest sibling, Celeste, carries around a life-sized cardboard-backed photo of her older brother, globe-trotting Finn... and why no one in the family will reveal the reason for Flat Finn, even middle child Matt, whose friendship Julie comes to depend on.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flat-Out Love.

Nina Verrrry good book!

message 2: by Tammara (new) - added it

Tammara It looks good. I'm definitely getting it... as soon as I reduce my current stack a bit, lol!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I've heard from so many people that this book is amazing. Can't wait to read it!

Stephanie Loved it!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

AH-mazing!!!

Lori LOVED it.

Kenya Wright I'm going to read this book basically because it was on a book list with EASY which is a book that i LOOOOVEE!

Lori Kenya wrote: "I'm going to read this book basically because it was on a book list with EASY which is a book that i LOOOOVEE!"

You won't regret it!

Kenya Wright So far its freakin awesome!

Kenya Wright Love it!