Judy's Reviews > Home for a Spell

Home for a Spell by Madelyn Alt

May 13, 2011

liked it
Read in May, 2011

This is a fun series to read.
Maggie wants to get a new apartment. Marcus's uncle hears of aplace and it sounds to good to be true. No security deposit, 2 months free rent and cancel at any tme. When Maggie goes to sign the lease she and MMarcus find the apartment manager dead. They find out that the manager was spying on all the women living in the complex. Yes, the complex is all women. Maggie and friends get involved in the investigation.
Maggie works in a store called Enchantments, which sells candles, books, cookies and other spirit world items which is why I picked up the first one I read. Like I mentioned it is a series, but I've only found 3 out of 7 in our local library, but anyone can pick up on the story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Home for a Spell.

message 1: by Suzie (new)

Suzie Wentworth That series looks like fun!

Judy Hi Suzie, yes it is a fun series, but the library doesn't seem to have the earlier books. The characters are all fun and of course there is always a meany. I'm going to start another one soon, "A Witch In Time".

message 3: by Suzie (new)

Suzie Wentworth I think I will "check them out" (pun intended!) after Italy. I have one about Italy to read soon "Birth of Venus."