Agi's Reviews > Watching Willow Watts

Watching Willow Watts by Talli Roland

Feb 07, 12

bookshelves: 2012
Read from January 29 to February 07, 2012 — I own a copy

First of all, I'd like to thank Talli for everything. And she knows what for:) I guess she is the only author that is taking so good care of people who want to read her work. So big, big thank you.

The book itself. Talli picks topics that I have not read in the books yet. And this book made me actually think. It was not a no - brainer (again, no offence, I need no - brainers as well!!!!) but a book that really make people think: what they do, how they do and why they are doing it.
Maybe there was a little to little action but it was okay. I really liked all the characters (well, obviously I hated Jay:)) ), Willow was so warm and nice, although sometimes she was so naive that I just wanted to kick her, but there was no aggression in her, she was just a girl who wanted to help her father and live her life. Paula was really a good friend, and all the other people from the village were so, so nice, I'd like to have such neighbours:) There was a little of Alex to me, reading first the summary that said about the old boyfriend coming back I have expected much more of him.
And perhaps the ending and losing the whole situation came to easy but anyway, it was a really good and different book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Watching Willow Watts.

01/29/2012 page 42